For every product purchased from Saffron Alchemy London a tree is planted in your name across areas effected by deforestation in Asia, Africa, North and South America. Thus not only helping a small independent business and artist live her dream but you are reducing your carbon footprint, you're cleaning water in Brazil, protecting biodiversity in Indonesia, empowering women in Rwanda, Improving food security in Guatemala, helping fight forest fires across north America.
Are you looking for a unique way to preserve flowers from your magical day for a lifetime? Or looking for an extra special personalised gift for the bride, groom or bridesmaids?
Then these elegantly stunning resin heart keepsakes are the answer to preserving your bouquets, button holes or confetti. Each standing at around 8.5cm and compliment the letter keepsakes perfectly.
All you have to do is pack your fresh flowers up carefully into a box and hand them over to the courier service on a designated day convenient for you, and I will dry and preserve your flowers. Gold, Silver or Copper leaf can be incorporated with your flowers at no additional fee.
Please also see the preserved heart keepsake options which pairs beautifully between the bride and grooms first initial. The heart keepsake is free standing and sits at around 8-9cm.
- Please advise if this a gift, then a digital gift voucher will be arranged.
- Flowers may change colour during the drying process.
- Every keepsake is hand crafted so there may be air bubbles within or on the outside of your shape/letter
- Flowers must be thoroughly dried before preservation or the flowers could spoil, so completion time may vary between 4-12 weeks depending on busy periods (summer and Christmas) please get in touch if you need your keepsake sooner for a certain date.
- Letters J,F & P are not freestanding. I advised either using a clear glue dot or blue-tak to help support these letters but it is not guaranteed that this method will work for everybody.